Welcome to littlerock.org, designed specifically to serve the citizens of Little Rock. The Capital City of Little Rock employs over 2,500 individuals in fourteen (14) different City Departments, with the Little Rock Police Department, Parks and Recreation, Fleet Services and the Little Rock Zoo all receiving national accreditation.
- Have questions about curbside recycling? Curious about how to recycle other materials? Want to get more involved in environmental action in the community? Check out LRecycles.org.
- Need to apply for a new business license or renew an existing business license or pay court fines? Utilize our online payment system and begin your online transactions.
- Learn more about the Bicycle Friendly Community
Committee! Visit their new website.
- Get info and volunteer for a City Board or Commission. Find out how!
- Go Green!! Learn more about the City’s efforts to improve sustainability through the Little Rock Sustainability Commission.
- Get involved with City projects and submit your bid online!
Learn about Employment Opportunities with the City of Little Rock; visit our Human Resources site to learn about current job openings and to submit an application on line.
- Who do you call? City Hall provides a wide range of services for Little Rock. When you’ve got a problem, you need resources. Whether you are a resident or an employee, with this list of phone numbers you’ll know where to turn when you need help from the City of Little Rock. Click Here for a complete list.