Ice Storm Update 4
I am happy to report thatLittle Rock’s power is steadily being restored and we are on our way to getting Little Rock back to normal. I have been meeting regularly with Entergy representatives and can report the following to you about the most recent progress:
- About 93% of the power outages inLittle Rock have been restored
- Entergy is still targeting to have all power outages restored by tomorrow night (Jan. 1) but they hope to have the majority of the remaining outages restored even sooner
- Entergy crews are making steady progress, but today’s rainy weather has been slowing things down some. Absent anymore freezing rain, Entergy believes things will move according to plan.
- Entergy has brought more than 1,500 workers toLittle Rockto do repair work, including 700 workers who arrived last night from Georgia and Florida. Other workers have come from Alabama, Missouri, Texas, Mississippi and Louisiana.
- If you notice that the power in your neighborhood has been restored but the power at your home has not, please call 1-800-9OUTAGE again. It is important to call again because Entergy’s resources might indicate that your entire neighborhood has restored power while your home is without power.
- If you would like to speak to someone face-to-face about your outage, you can go to Entergy’s Customer Information Center at 900 Louisiana Street until 5 p.m. today.
- For any other questions of Entergy, please call 1-800-ENTERGY
- If we can help you with anything else, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I would like to ask you to forward this email to the people in your address book who may also want to know this information. They may sign up to receive futureMessages from theMayorby following the link below. If you wish to have your address deleted from future emails please follow the link below and click the “unsubscribe” button. Thank you.