Little Rock Community Centers
Planning an event? Book one of our four community centers for rent (excluding Ottenheimer Therapeutic Recreation Center, East Little Rock and West Central Sports Complex). Please note the following Little Rock community center regulations:
- A deposit is due upon making verbal rental reservations. Final payment for rentals must be paid in full a minimum of fourteen (14) days prior to the date reserved or the reservation will be canceled.
- Deposits are non-refundable if canceled.
- Reservations will not extend beyond midnight.
- A special setup fee will be charged if the use of Center equipment is required. Little Rock Parks and Recreation will handle use of the kitchen and catering; prior arrangements are necessary.
- Individuals/groups will be charged for any damage to the facility (normal wear and tear excepted) and for any missing items. Damage to the facility must be refunded in dollar amount to the City of Little Rock Parks and Recreation Department.
- A staff person must be on duty during all special events. The staff will open the Center for public use during programmed hours and as arranged (thirty (30) minutes prior to reservations) for after-hours use.
Little Rock Parks and Recreation reserves the right to require security for evening and night activities. Payment for security will be the responsibility of the person making the reservation.
To learn more about our community centers for rent, contact one of the three available venues listed above or visit our reservations page.
Every Little Rock community center is a "No Smoking" facility.