The Rock
LRCent public relations online bids Contact Us municipal code City Documents LRTV
The City of Little Rock City Departments
Click to print this page

Frequently Asked Questions and Reference Numbers

Reference Numbers

Q: How do I get a tax ID number?
A: (501) 682-7104
Q: Where can I get copies of birth or death certificates?
A: (501) 661-2336
Q: Where do I get my Arkansas driver's license?
A: (501) 682-7059
Q: How do I get special car tags (i.e. disabled)?
A: (501) 682-3333
Q: Where do I get a work permit for teenagers?
A: (501) 682-4500
Q: How do I contact the State Contractor's Board?
A: (501) 372-4661
Q: How do I obtain information about daycare inspections?
A: (501) 682-2171 or (501) 682-2309

Reference Numbers

County Collector:
(501) 340-6040
Food & Lodging Tax:
(501) 376-4781
County Assessor:
(501) 340-6170
Alcohol Beverage Control:
(501) 682-1105
Marriage Licenses:
(501) 340-8330
Sales Tax Department Number:
(501) 682-7104

The City of Little Rock The City of Little Rock

Click For More