- Building Code
- The 2007 Arkansas Fire Prevention Code Volume II with appendices C,D, E, F, G, H, I, J and the 2006 revisions.
- (Based on the 2006 International Building Code)
The 2007 Arkansas Fire Prevention Code Voume I with appendices A, B, C, D, E, F, G and the 2006 revisions
(Based on the 2006 International Fire Code)
- Residential Building Code
- The 2007 Arkansas Fire Prevention Code Volume III for one (1) & two (2)-family dwellings with appendices A, B, C, D, E, H, I, K, M, N, O, Q and the 2006 revisions.
- Accessible Standard
2003 - ICC/ANSI A117.1 Referenced by the 2007 Arkansas Fire Prevention Code Volume II
- Plumbing Code
- The Arkansas State Plumbing Code, 2006 Edition.
- (Based on the 2006 International Plumbing Code.)
- Fuel Gas Code
- The 2006 Arkansas Fuel Gas Code with Appendices A, B & D and 2006 Revisions.
- Electrical Code
- The 2011 National Electrical Code
- The Little Rock Code of Ordinances, Chapter 8, revised
- Mechanical Code
- The 2010 Arkansas Mechanical Code with Appendix A and 2010 Revisions.
(Based on the 2009 International Mechanical Code. )
- Existing Building Code
- The 2006 International Existing Building Code with Apendices A & B and the 2006 revisions.
International Property Maintenance Code
The 2009 International Property Maintenance Code and 2009 Revisions.
Arkansas Energy Code Rules and Regulations for Energy Efficiency Standards, 2004 Edition,
- Seismic Zone
- Chapter 16
- State of Arkansas Act 1100
- Wind Load
- Ninety (90) mph, Section 1609.
- Snow Load
- 10 psf, Table 1608
- Roof Live Load
- Section 1607
- Dead Loads
- Section 1606.
- Live Loads
- Refer to Table 1607.1
- One (1) and Two (2)-Family Units:
- 30 psf for sleeping rooms
- 40 psf for all other rooms
- 40 psf for decks
- Frost Line
- Twelve (12) inches
- Refer to Section 1805
- Minimum size: eighteen (18) inches wide, twelve (12) inches deep, with nine (9) inches of concrete
- Must rest on undisturbed or a minimum 90% compacted soil of uniform density and thickness as per Section 1803.5
- Minimum slab thickness 3-1/2 inches, as per Section 1910
- Concentrated Loads
- Section 1607