LRTV has a wide variety of programs that both add a valuable layer of transparency to the workings of City of Little Rock government and a look into many exciting and interesting events that occur everyday. A weekly schedule is posted here every Friday.
Little Rock City Board of Directors Meetings & Agenda Meetings
The Mayor, Little Rock City Board of Directors, City Manager and various other City Staff meet regularly to discuss issues pertaining to City operations. Coverage is cablecast live and rebroadcast through the week following the meeting.
Planning Commission Meetings
Planning Commissioners and staff from the Planning and Development Department meet to discuss land use and zoning proposals.
Coverage is cablecast live and re-broadcast through the week following the meeting.
The Little Rock Report
A monthly News Magazine that highlights many aspects of life in the City of Little Rock such as:
- City-sponsored programs that improve the lives of our residents
- Personal interviews with key City Staff
- Information regarding upcoming events and how you can participate
- Recognition of volunteers who make our community a better place.
This program is hosted by the Public Relations Manager Meg Matthews.
In addition, LRTV airs news conferences and presentations held by the City and other agencies that work closely with the City that provide positive input into our quality of life. These agencies include, but are not excluded to:
- The Downtown Little Rock Partnership
- The Little Rock Regional Chamber of Commerce
- The Little Rock Convention and Visitor's Bureau
- Just Communities of Arkansas
- The Arkansas Black Hall of Fame
- Goodwill Industries
- The Arkansas Foodbank
- Our House
- City Year
- The Arkansas Arts Center
- The Museum of Discovery
- The Downtown Little Rock Rotary Club 99
and many more. If your agency is interested in partnering with LRTV to provide content about programs and events that would fit our platform please contact Public Relations Manager Ben Thielemier at (501) 371-4421 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.