FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: CONTACT:
Little Rock Sister Cities Commission
Little Rock Sister Cities Commission Welcomes Officials from Changchun, China
The City of Little Rock will host a delegation of civic leaders from its Sister City Changchun, China this week as part of the International Sister Cities program. While meeting with local officials and institutions, the delegation will explore the cultural, educational and business opportunities that exist between Changchun and Little Rock.
During their visit from December 6th through December 9, the delegation will tour the Pulaski Tech South Campus, e-STEM Public Charter School, Gibbs Magnet School, Episcopal Collegiate School, the Arkansas Arts Center, Hardin Farms and Market and the Clinton Presidential Center.
Changchun became a Little Rock Sister City in 1994, allowing for more than 20 delegations to visit Little Rock.
The Changchun delegation consists of the following members:
• Madam Wu Lan, Vice Mayor of Changchun
• Mr. Wei Wei, President of Changchun Institute of Automobile.
• Madam Qin He, President of Changchun Hua Qiao Foreign Languages Institute
• Mr. Wang Dalei, The Standing Vice President of Changchun Red Cross Society
• Mr. Xu Gaofeng, Director, The Office of Culture and Education of Changchun Municipal Government
• Mr. Yuan Chenglu, Director, Foreign Affairs Office of Changchun Municipal Government
For more information, contact Commission Chairman Steve Michell at firstname.lastname@example.org