Little Rock Parks & Recreation Adult Softball
Announcements & Updates
- All umpires interested in working for the LRPR Adult Softball League need to contact Leslie Adkins, our Umpire In Chief, at 501-744-8741 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- For all of our league games, we will be using the Classic M (men’s) or Classic W (women’s) ball. Can be any brand, as long as they have USSSA stamp and say Classic M or Classic W.
- If you are a player looking for a team to join, please send your name, contact information and a brief history of your playing career to email@example.com and we will post it on our available players tab on our website.
- If you want to reserve one of our fields for your team to practice or to host a tournament, please contact our Ballfield Reservations Office at 501-372-3285. The office is located at the south complex in Interstate Park. All reservations must be made in person at the park.
- If you have any questions about our adult softball league or any part of Adult Athletics, please contact Daryl Marbley at 501-371-6859 and firstname.lastname@example.org