Little Rock Parks & Recreation Adult Softball
Announcements & Updates
- Beginning in 2014, the LRPR Adult Softball League will be affiliated with USSSA.
- Registration for the Spring/Summer Season will begin on Monday, February 3, 2014. Visit www.lrpr.org/softball and click on the registration tab
- All umpires interested in working for the LRPR Adult Softball League need to contact Leslie Adkins, our Umpire In Chief, at 501-744-8741 or email@example.com
- For all of our league games, we will be using the Classic M (men’s) or Classic W (women’s) ball. Can be any brand, as long as they have USSSA stamp and say Classic M or Classic W.
- If you are a player looking for a team to join, please send your name, contact information and a brief history of your playing career to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will post it on our available players tab on our website.
- As always, if you want to reserve one of our fields for your team to practice or to host a tournament, please contact our Ballfield Reservations Office at 501-372-3285. The office is located at the south complex in Interstate Park. All reservations must be made in person at the park.
- If you have any questions about our adult softball league or any part of Adult Athletics, please contact Darryl Marbley at 501-371-6859 and email@example.com or Mike Garrity at 501-371-6858 and firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
Assistant Recreation Supervisor
Little Rock Parks and Recreation
Office: (501) 371-6858